We offer a four-month vocational blacksmithing training course. This is a comprehensive program teaching traditional blacksmithing techniques to qualified individuals.
Punching & Drifting Holes
Traditional Blacksmith Jointery
Design For Projects Using Traditional Blacksmithing Techniques
- Our training facility is located in Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada
- Successful applicants are responsible for all travel, accommodation and other living expenses.
- Successful applicants must have a minimum of 3 months blacksmithing experience.
- Successful applicants must have basic English language skills.
- Successful applicants must be physically fit and capable of strenuous labour.
- All course fees must be paid upon acceptance and registration.
The fee for the course is $1,500.00 (CDN)
To receive an application, please email a brief summary of your relevant experience to email@example.com